Spring is here and with it comes beautiful blooming flowers, great weather, and weddings. Yes, weddings! Many love birds choose to have their weddings in the spring for these many reasons.
With Summer quickly approaching, this is the time to take advantage of indoor + outdoor venues, amazing seasonal flower arrangements, and bright color palettes.
Let Gourmet Caterers of Orange County create the Spring or Summer wedding one can only dream of!
With all the right ingredients, combined with the incomparable experience and expertise of Gourmet Caterers, the Spring/ Summer wedding of your dreams is only one call or email away!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Happy Valentines Day!
Staying home this Valentines Day?
Here is a great recipe to make your Valentines Day a very special one from the comfort of your home.
Home Made Nutella Covered Strawberries!
Fresh strawberries with stems intact
1 jar Nutella
1 to 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Wash, dry and refrigerate the strawberries.
(there will be less dripping.)
Place 1 cup of Nutella in a double boiler or fondue pot. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of heavy cream. Heat over low heat! Add more heavy cream as needed until the consistency of heavy cream.
Place a toothpick in strawberry and dip into hot dip
Place on wax paper to cool.
Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Enjoy with a loved one!
We are very proud to announce that we are 5 Star Rated on Yelp!
Our commitment to perfection and satisfaction is our highest priority and focus.
See what our happy clients have to say:
To read more reviews, click on the button below.
We at Gourmet Caterers wish you and yours a very Happy and Prosperous (..and Delicious) NEW YEAR!
We look forward to a New Year filled with delicious gourmet catering and priceless smiles from you and your guests.
For all of life’s events, you can count on Gourmet Caterers for truly magnificent and gourmet catering services.
Call Us at (949) 246-2071
Or Email Us By Clicking Here
Happy Holidays from Gourmet Caterers!
Tis’ the season to be jolly with your family, friends, and loved ones.
It’s also that time of year when holiday parties fill the calendar. Why not sit back and let Gourmet Caterers do all the planning, preparation, and presentation of your holiday party? Company Holiday party? Family gathering
Contact us today to discuss and plan your holiday event and let us make it a magical experience for you and your guests.
(949) 246-2071 | Email Us
Here at Gourmet Caterers of Orange County, we are most thankful for family, friends and our wonderful clients.
For this Thanksgiving do something special for the ones that you are thankful for.
Thanksgiving is a great time to gather your loved ones and enjoy a marvelous feast. This is a great opportunity to call Gourmet Caterers of Orange County to cater your Thanksgiving event. We will surely impress your guests with a delicious and gourmet feast as well as great service and aesthetically appealing presentation.
Contact Us today By Clicking Here.
Happy Thanksgiving From Gourmet Caterers!
Gourmet Caterers is listed as one of Wedding.com’s 2013 top recommended members!
We take great pride in our 100% Customer Satisfaction and our Five Star Rating on Wedding.com.
Check out what people have to say about our services and their experiences and be sure to take the time to view our fabulous image gallery showcasing our latest events.
For special package deals, please view the “Packages” tab on our Profile Page.
Click Here to view our profile on Wedding.com and to view special deals.
Now that Pumpkin’s are readily available, why not take advantage and cook some delicious foods with this seasonal ingredient?
With Holloween around the corner, many are planning their annual party. Try the recipe below for a delicious Black Bean and Pumpkin Chili which will surely tickle the taste buds of your Ghosts, Ghouls, and Goblins.
If you are like the majority of people and simply don’t have time to host a Holloween party, then call Gourmet Caterers for an affordable and amazing catered event with perfection to the last detail.
Click Here to Contact Us.
Black Bean and Pumpkin Chili Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons California Olive Ranch® Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cubed avocado and thinly sliced green onions, optional
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours. If desired, top with avocado and green onions. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Now that we have reached summer’s hottest point, there are many ways to keep cool and properly hydrated. Don’t let the heat stop you and your family from enjoying the great outdoors.
One of the most refreshing things to eat during a summer heat wave is the ever so juicy watermelon. Most people will agree that choosing a perfect watermelon is not the easiest task.
Here are some tips for choosing the perfect, juicy and sweet watermelon for you and your loved ones.
1. LOOK – Your watermelon should be firm, symmetrical and free of major bruises or scars. Some minor scratches are okay, however. After all, the purpose of that thick rind is to protect the delicious contents inside. Ripe watermelons should also be dark green in color.
2. LIFT – The ripest watermelons have the most water. And since watermelons are 92 percent water, your watermelon should be relatively heavy for its size.
3. TURN – Turn your watermelon over and check out its bottom, which should have a creamy yellow spot also known as “the ground spot”. This is where the watermelon sat on the ground while it soaked up the sun at the farm. If this spot is white or greenish, your watermelon may have been picked too soon and might not be as ripe as it should be.
4. SOUND – Tap or knock on the watermelon. A ripe watermelon will produce a hollow sound while an unripe watermelon will produce a “thick” and “solid” sound.
Let Orange County’s Gourmet Caterers cater your very own picnic! See what we can do to entertain and impress your guests, call us today for more
information. (949) 246-2071 or contact us today by clicking here.
Great weather, great food… who doesn’t love a picnic?
Great food is the main ingredient when it comes to having the perfect picnic.
Grab your loved ones and some yummy food and have a picnic while this warm weather is around.
Speaking about yummy food, be sure to try out this amazing sandwich:
Turkey Sandwich with Ricotta, Red Peppers, and Arugula
- 2 slice(s) multigrain bread
- 1/4 cup(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- Coarse salt
- Ground pepper
- 3 arugula leaves
- 2 large pieces jarred roasted red pepper
- 3 slice(s) (1 ounce each) cooked turkey
- Dividing evenly, spread bread with ricotta cheese; season generously with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Sandwich with arugula, roasted red pepper, and turkey.
For the perfect picnic for those hard working employees, please contact Gourmet Caterers to plan an event that will leave your employees, satisfied, motivated and most importantly, feel appreciated.